Hello! Thank you for visiting my website!
My name is Jenna Collins and I am a certified makeup artist, with a Diploma in Extensive Makeup Design from The School of Makeup Art. I am currently working as a freelance makeup artist in the Durham Region and GTA, specializing in bridal makeup. I have a wide range of experience, including creative fashion designs, to special effects makeup.
I competed at IMATS Toronto in the 2015 Battle of the Brushes Beauty/Fantasy competition. I created a full head-to-toe design inspired by a collaboration of the Elizabethan Era and 70's punk rock. I completed the application of my makeup, hair, and costume design in two hours on stage, and I received first place!
- 2012- present: Freelance makeup artist (prom, birthday, special event makeup artist)
- 2013- present: Bridal makeup artist (60+ weddings)
- 2015- present: Toronto Yoga Mamas 'Belly Shots' Pregnancy Photoshoot - Makeup artist
- March 2018: Featured in Elegant Wedding Magazine alongside makeup artist Amy Rankine
- August 2017: Brazen - Kerwin Dubois event - Black light makeup artist
- July 2017: Caribana Photoshoot - Kiana Martin, Fashion Designer - Makeup artist
- March 2017: The Reklaws - EP Photoshoot - Makeup artist
- December 2016: Princess Parties by Simone - Face Painter
- August 2016: Boots and Hearts - Miss Boots and Hearts/ Emerging Artist Showcase - Head Makeup Artist
- July 2016: Caribana - Creative makeup artist
- September 2015: IMATS Battle of the Brushes Beauty/Fantasy Competition - First place winner
- August 2015: Tim Leyes Photography Headshots - Makeup Artist/ Hairstylist
- August 2015: Boots and Hearts - Miss Boots and Hearts/ Emerging Artist Showcase - Makeup Artist
- June 2015: Flosstradamus ft. GTA & Lil Jon "Prison Riot" Music Video - Assistant makeup artist/ Hairstylist to Allison Giroday
- May 2015: "Blood Hunters" film - Shaun Hunter SPFX Team - Special effects makeup artist
- April 2015: Fashion Art Toronto - Makeup artist
- April 2015: Dan Talevski "Guilty As Sin" Music Video - Assistant makeup artist/ Hairstylist to Allison Giroday
- April 2015: "Tier" Short Film - Nolan Begley - Special Effects makeup artist